Sponsors and Exhibitors
Join Us at the Ninth Congress in Chicago
Secure your sponsorship or exhibit booth now for the 2021 Congress. Online applications are available at http://bit.ly/prc2021. For questions, or to discuss a custom sponsorship, email Caroline Sietmann at email@example.com.
Become a Congress Sponsor
Congress sponsors help support the Congress itself and the attendance of editor-scholars, primarily from developing countries.
To confirm your sponsorship and secure inclusion in pre-Congress marketing materials, please complete your application by July 1, 2020.
All sponsors will be associated with the Peer Review Congress for 4 years. Additional benefits by sponsor level are listed below.
Become a Congress Exhibitor
- Networking opportunities with attendees; participant list will be available after the Congress
- Scheduled refreshment breaks and Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Publicity via Congress marketing materials, social media, and email campaigns
- Listing and link on Congress web site
- Listing in Congress program and abstract book
Types of Exhibitors Include Those That Provide
- Workflow solutions
- Peer review management and systems
- Research, editing, and publishing services and platforms
- Editing and publishing software and applications
- Bibliometric, analytic, and data-driven solutions and services
- Author/writing resources and tools
- Researcher resources and collaboration tools
Applications received on or before March 1, 2021: $1800
Applications received after March 1, 2021: $2400
Preliminary Exhibit Schedule*
Set-up: Saturday, September 11, 4:30-6:30PM
Hours on the following days to be confirmed in spring 2021:
Sunday, September 12
Monday, September 13
Tuesday, September 14
*Schedule is subject to change