Join Us at the Ninth Congress in Chicago
Secure your sponsorship or exhibit booth now for the 2022 Congress. Online applications are available at http://bit.ly/prc2022. For questions, or to discuss a sponsorship, email Caroline Sietmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on booth specs, shipping, opportunities to connect virtually with attendees, credit card payments, and more will be available here and emailed to confirmed exhibitors in early summer 2022.
Congress sponsors help support the Congress itself and the attendance of editor-scholars, primarily from developing countries.
Attendees will include editors and publishers of scientific journals, as well as researchers, funders, bibliometric and information specialists, information innovators, librarians, and journalists.
Research presented and participants will represent a wide range of disciplines, including (but not limited to) biomedicine, health and life sciences, applied sciences, basic sciences, physical and chemical sciences, mathematics, computer sciences, engineering, economics, and social sciences.
At this time, we are planning for a 3-day in-person and simultaneous virtual meeting. Whether in Chicago or via virtual attendance, attendees will have the ability to participate in the plenary sessions, poster sessions, and the exhibit hall, and will have many opportunities to network with sponsors and other attendees.
To confirm your sponsorship and secure inclusion in pre-Congress marketing materials, please complete your application by March 1, 2022.
All sponsors will be associated with the Peer Review Congress for 4 years. Additional benefits by sponsor level are listed below.
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION KIT (for confirmed 2022 exhibitors)
- Networking opportunities with attendees; participant list will be available after the Congress
- Scheduled refreshment breaks and Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Publicity via Congress marketing materials, social media, and email campaigns
- Listing and link on Congress web site
- Listing in Congress program and abstract book
Types of Exhibitors Include Those That Provide
- Workflow solutions
- Peer review management and systems
- Research, editing, and publishing services and platforms
- Editing and publishing software and applications
- Bibliometric, analytic, and data-driven solutions and services
- Author/writing resources and tools
- Researcher resources and collaboration tools
Applications received on or before March 1, 2022: $1800
Applications received after March 1, 2022: $2400
Preliminary Exhibit Schedule
Wednesday, September 7, 4:30-6:30PM
Thursday, September 8: 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM (Welcome Reception 5:30-6:30 PM)
Friday, September 9: 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday, September 10: 7:00 AM – 1:30 PM
*Schedule is subject to change
Wolters Kluwer Health
New England Journal of Medicine
ACP/Annals of Internal Medicine
HighWire Press, Inc.
HighWire Press, Inc.
University of Toronto Press Journals