Our aim is to encourage research into the quality and credibility of peer review and scientific publication, to establish the evidence base on which scientists can improve the conduct, reporting, and dissemination of scientific research.
Peer Review Week 2020
Trust in Peer Review
September 21-25, 2020
Peer Review Week is a global event celebrating the essential role that peer review plays in maintaining scientific quality. The event brings together individuals, institutions, and organizations committed to sharing the central message that good peer review, whatever shape or form it might take, is critical to scholarly communications. The week’s activities include virtual and in-person events, webinars, interviews and social media activities devoted to this year’s theme: Trust in Peer Review. Click here for more information.
See Information About SponsorsHere
- 3 days of original research
- Day 1: Common Problems in Peer Review and Scientific Publication
- Day 2: Improving Peer Review and Scientific Publication
- Day 3: Innovations in Peer Review and Scientific Publication
- 45 Plenary Session reports of original research
- 84 Poster Session reports of original research
- 5 Plenary Session Invited Talks
- Equal time for presentation and audience participation