Our aim is to encourage research into the quality and credibility of peer review and scientific publication, to establish the evidence base on which scientists can improve the conduct, reporting, and dissemination of scientific research.
Peer Review Week 2021
Identity in Peer Review
September 20-24, 2021
This year’s Peer Review Week, an annual event led by academic publishers, institutions, societies, and researchers, will be dedicated to the theme “Identity in Peer Review.” During the week of September 20-24, 2021, participating organizations will organize virtual events and activities to highlight the role of personal and social identity in peer review and ways the scholarly community can foster more diverse, equitable, and inclusive peer review practices.
See Information About SponsorsHere
- 3 days of original research
- Day 1: Common Problems in Peer Review and Scientific Publication
- Day 2: Improving Peer Review and Scientific Publication
- Day 3: Innovations in Peer Review and Scientific Publication
- 45 Plenary Session reports of original research
- 84 Poster Session reports of original research
- 5 Plenary Session Invited Talks
- Equal time for presentation and audience participation