Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
JAMA, BMJ, and METRICS are pleased to offer opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors at the Eighth International Congress on Peer Review and Scientific Publication, September 10-12, 2017, at the Swissotel in Chicago.
Sponsor Information and Benefits
Congress sponsors help support the Congress itself and support the attendance of biomedical editor-scholars, primarily from developing countries.
These 3 levels of sponsorship confer the benefits listed below:
- Linking the Sponsor’s name to the pursuit of quality medical information dissemination
- Sponsors will be listed in the Congress Web site (with a link back to the Sponsor), Congress Program, Abstract Book, and on-site signage
- Sponsor will receive 1 complimentary registration for the Congress in Chicago (*Complimentary registration is not available for the Bronze Sponsor level)
- Sponsors will be described in the Congress Program in print and online
- Sponsors will receive global publicity based on social media, news releases, and web sites published by JAMA and the BMJ Group, the world’s leading disseminators of medical information
Exhibitor Information and Benefits
Congress attendees will include approximately 500 editors and publishers of the most influential medical and scientific journals, as well as scientific researchers, information specialists, librarians, and journalists. To ensure high traffic for exhibitors, the Exhibit Hall is the location for refreshment breaks, continental breakfasts, and the Welcome Reception.
Other benefits for exhibitors include:
- Promotion opportunities by having an exhibition station in the Congress Exhibit Hall
- Exhibitor’s name linked to support of the Congress and listing in the Program, Abstract Book, Peer Review Congress web site, and on-site signage
- Networking opportunities with the attendees; participant list available during the meeting
|Applications received on or before May 1, 2017:||$1500|
|Applications received after May 1, 2017:||$1800|
Exhibit booths will be 8 ft x 10 ft. Exhibit fees cover the length of entire Congress, plus costs for equipment rental, and 1 complimentary registration fee.Exhibit Schedule
The exhibit area will be open at the following times:
|Saturday, September 9||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Setup|
|Sunday, September 10||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Viewing|
|Monday, September 11||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Viewing|
|Tuesday, September 12||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Viewing|
Please reserve space by June 1, 2017. Limited space is available.Exhibit Application
Sponsor and Exhibitor Questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.